Friday, October 7, 2011

Art Studio Picks: Maria


Hello Friends! Today I am excited to share some things that are inspiring me right now. Much of my inspiration me comes from what is going on in my life.



#1 Blue & Green in the Home - I am slowing making my way around painting and decorating each room in the home we purchased this summer. I am noticing a trend... so far every room includes green and/or blue. I am continually drawn to these colors because they make me feel calm.



#2 The Sights, Sounds, Smells, and Tastes of Autumn - Although fall signals cold, snowy weather coming, I love everything about it. There is a sense of nostalgia all around me... back to school, pumpkins, costumes, corn mazes... it's all good!



#3 All Things Feminine - I am expecting a baby girl next month! After two boys, girly things seem new and exciting... pink, eyelet, ruffles, vintage floral patterns, coral, butterflies, and lace to name a few.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover