Thursday, November 28, 2013

Holiday Wrapping with Pillow Boxes


Hey all! It's April! Aren't pillow boxes the cutest for gift packaging? I love them, so when I saw that they were included in the kit, I knew right away that I had to incorporate them in one of my projects this month.




For the base of each card, I cut down cardstock to ~3" x 4.5". Then I used a variety of different stickers and embellishments to top them off. I used the twine ribbon that comes in the kit to wrap about the pillow box. I attached the back of the card to the twine using some adhesive and the washi tape that also comes in the kit.

Here are some close-ups.




(The star brads are too cute! I sprinkled a couple of them around in all of my projects this month.)

For this pillow box, you can't really see it in this picture, but you can kind of see it better in the first picture. I made the kraft tag pop out from the base card by using some foam dots that I had in my stash.



Still loving the kraft paper doilies!



Hope you are inspired to decorate the pillow boxes that come in your November kit! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

April Joy

2 comments:

April said...

I love those so much! Great job.

Unknown said...

Loveley Boxes. Thanks for sharing

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover