Friday, January 3, 2014

The Little Things: DIY Wall Hanging


Hi friends! Joy here to share a quick decorating idea for creating a pretty hanging sign for your favorite space.




I used one banner from SEI's Cardboard Banner Starter Kit to create a base. Using Glue Dots, I adhered a canvas flag from SEI's Yesteryear Sundries directly to the banner piece.





I found this wonderful saying in the Yesteryear 4x6 paper pad and cut it down to fit the sign. I used a scalloped paper punch on the bottom of the paper and glued it over the canvas flag.



Next, I added sequin leaves, adhesive gems and buttons all from the Yesteryear Sundries. I strung some of the twine from the Yesteryear Sundries pack through the eyelets at the top of the banner and was all finished. This was quick, easy and helped me create such a sweet sign for my craft room. I love how much you can create from SEI's products. I'm always amazed! Happy Crafting!

Joy

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

You're awesome! Always love your projects! :)

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover