Friday, February 28, 2014

"A Day Like Today" Scrapbook Layout


Supplies:
SEI's Catalina Collection
Cardstock
Martha Stewart punches
Doodlebug
Zig writer
Pop Dots



Directions:
I wanted to introduce our newest member of our family, Bentley! I kept this layout very simple with pops of color to focus and keep the memory on him.

I used the Catalina Collection elements from this kit and started out by placing the perforated element on to the page.

I added the lace from the collection as well as a piece of paper which I cut the ends of to make ribbon like. I wrapped the ribbon around the paper and then adhered everything to the page.



I made butterflies from the different papers in the collection and placed upon the papers. Even though Bentley is a boy, his sweet disposition warranted using the butterflies! I added the pearls to the page.



Next I added Bentley's photo. I took this photo on my phone and used a program on there to write his name on the photo itself.

I like adding clusters to my layouts, which I did here on the top upper right hand side. Just enough colors from the collection to add pop and balance!



I am trying to journal more, so I journaled about going to get him and bringing him home.

Elizabeth

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover