Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Back to School & Fall Fun Challenge


Thank you to each and every one who participated in our inspiration challenge last month!



The winner of the Gift Tag Challenge is #5, by Stephanie! Congrats! Please send an e-mail to seiblog{at}shopsei{dot}com to receive your gift code. Have fun shopping!

Source: Hollyhocks and Honeybees 

By the time of this post my twins have been Kindergarten a little over a week now. They have been eagerly waiting to move on from preschool and are now getting used to new friends, new routines and another year in school! Their teachers asked that I send a note of encouragement the first day of class to be read by the teacher out loud.







Once again, SEI's Hand Picked 12 x 12 assortment pack saved the day as I used papers and embellishments to create these cute note cards. I used my die cutter to create the pocket and note cards. I topped off each pocket with the fruit embellishments, tags and string. I used SEI washi tape to assemble the pocket.

I really love how versatile the Hand Picked collection is. The primary colors and familiar fruit shapes are sure to be a hit with my two little ones! There was even room to add a small treat!



What will you create?

Challenge Rules:
Use the inspiration image to create a new layout, card, or mixed media design.
Use the linky tool below to add your project. Please post a direct link to your project from your blog or photo sharing site.
Mention the SEI Design Inspiration Challenge and link back to our site. Encourage your friends to participate!
You may combine this challenge with other challenges.
Use of SEI products is not required.
Please leave a link no later than September 28th.
US and Canadian residents only, please.
Have FUN!!!!!

One project will be featured during the next monthly challenge and the winner will receive a $25 gift code from SEI.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog!

Tyra

2 comments:

Krystie said...

I wish I had found this site earlier as I love to make tags! Anyway I would to participate in this challenge but I am unsure of what the inspiration image is.

By the way I think your school projects are great and so did the teachers, I'm sure!

Unknown said...

Hi Krystie! The inspiration image is the picture of flower jar filled with ABCs :) I hope you can play along!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover