Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Breakfast in Bed...?



Mother's Day is coming up... yay! It's such a beautiful day to thank our Mother's for the sacrifices they have made for us. No mother's perfect but I think they're pretty close. Not to mention that they have the most important jobs in the universe, really. I know most of you readers are mama's and so here are some recipe ideas you could print out and leave around the house. Maybe the kiddies and husband will pick up the hint and make these breakfast ideas that don't take all morning. Here are some Mother's Day recipes I found on the Food Network.
The Deep-Dish Ham Quiche is for the savory taste budded viewer. Then for the sweet toothed viewer, I thought this Strawberry Rhubarb Tart looked divine (minus the rhubarb, for me). Whatever it is that you get for breakfast, it's made with love!

2 comments:

BethW said...

How I wish-let there be quiche!

Karen C. said...

How very thoughtful of you guys, thanks. Now if I can only talk my husband and two boys into fixing strawberry tarts (all by themselves)!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover