Friday, August 7, 2009

Guest Blogger, Tara Anderson

Next week we are having an amazing blogger, Tara Anderson. Her photos and scrap booking skills are truly uplifting and charming. If you want to get lost in beautiful papers, colors & patterns visit her blog or her Flikr. Personally I'm not too familiar with Flikr, but you don't need to understand it to appreciate Tara's images. Here's a little about her:

Here are some random facts about me:
• I moved to Arizona by way of Hawaii
• I'm a wife and a mommy to 2 cute little kids
• I have a small collection of gorgeous orchids
• I love making pretty scrapbook pages
• there's always music playing in some room of my home
• I have late night peanut butter cravings when I'm suppose to be working
• and my favorite part of the day is when I make dessert!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

You're creations are sensational! I'm so excited for next week.

bethchien said...

I'm a newbie to this site. Jumped over from Tara's blog. I am def going to join in all the fun over the next week! :D

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover