Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Go to's...

I thought I'd share with you some of favorite 'go to' sites when I need a little jump start to get my creative juices flowing (from left to right, top to bottom).


Design*Sponge
The Crafty Crow, millions of great crafty ideas for your kids - there's seriously nothing like watching your kids go crazy with paint, scissors & glue - how can you not pick up your own crafty supplies and start playing?
Small Space Style, total eye candy!
Anthropologie I know we all love the store, but even just playing around on the website makes me excited to take chances with different color combinations, create little collages, cover up some old frames with funky patterned paper ...
Absolutely Beautiful Things, the name says it all

It just doesn't feel right to not post a photo, so ...



These are from a mini photoshoot I did with my youngest daughter hanging out in our front room (throw in a few jelly beans for bribery and we're good to go!)

My biggest source of inspiration ...



My girls :-)

6 comments:

leisha said...

And they are so cute! Great pic!

Michele Kovack said...

What great photos! Your subjects are cutie pies! : )

Maria said...

thanks :-) I can't wait until our snow is all melted and I can start taking pictures outside again!

heidi said...

Those are adorable photos! Sarah is looking more and more like you everyday :-)

Karen C. said...

Your girls are so cute and your photos are great. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Thanks for the inspirational "go to's."

Cathy said...

They are adorable....and now I have MORE websites to check out. I may never get off the computer :)

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover