Friday, June 5, 2009

Guest Blogger- Lisa Rupp

Starting next week we'll have a guest blogger that we are so excited to have back in a sense. Lisa Rupp will be our guest blogger. If you'd like to see what makes her happy visit her blog, and we promise you'll leave happy. We'll let her tell you a little bit about herself:

From Lisa,

"Here are a few things about me:

• I'm a wife, a new mom and an artist.
• I spend my days with my super cute baby girl!
• In my free time, I'm a graphic designer, illustrator and crafter.
• Two years ago, we moved to Arizona and I had to leave the cute girls at SEI. Yep... I used to work in the fabulous SEI Art Studio!
• Since moving to Arizona, I started my own small home business, which gives me the opportunity do what I love from home!"

1 comment:

Veronica said...

You are too cute! Can't wait to see your work!


newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover