Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lisa Rupp Design

I've been dreaming about my small business for three years and I'm very grateful that I'm able to do something that I love from home. While working at S.E.I., I discovered that I absolutely love designing patterns and I recently decided to make surface pattern design my focus.



I also enjoy doing freelance design for a variety of clients, from all sizes of companies to brides to be. Wedding announcements are one of my favorite things, especially when they are letterpressed! I spent a year with a company designing them every day. My wedding designs now are usually hand-drawn, font and all. See my portfolio here.



My illustrations started out as ways to show how my patterns could be used, but not all are drawn for that reason anymore. Although, I still like to incorporate my patterns into most of my illustrations.



1 comment:

Heather said...

WOW! I LOVE all of these designs! She's so talented! I love the look of her flower designs especially!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover