Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Favorite Summertime Photos

If you could only describe summer through photographs, what would they be? Watermelon? A pool party? The beach? Here's a few of my favorite photos from this summer, as seen through the view finder of my cute little 1950's camera!










These are all true ttv photos. Through the Viewfinder photography (TtV) is defined as taking a picture of any subject "through the viewfinder" of any camera with another camera. I love the results I get, a digital image with the look of a vintage photo. I use an Anscoflex and sometimes a Duraflex camera. It's definitely become one of my favorite hobbies!!

6 comments:

Lexi said...

Love the TTV pics! How awesome! Really wanting to try that sometime! Wouldn't they a look so great framed as a group?

bethchien said...

those are beautiful!!!

~kellyann~ said...

Is there a way you could elaborate on how you do this on your blog?

The photos with the black frame are so cool!

Is this something a techno-idiot could do?? ha!

Thanks!

Alicia said...

I am so interested in these ttv photos!

Kristin said...

Wow ...those photos are amazing ...would love to know how to do this ...amazing ...love your work!!!

Anonymous said...

It's too bad instagram has taken all the artistry out of 'vintage style' photos. I just assumed these used the app. My apologies for assuming. Lovely photos.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover