Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hilde's Juliette Layouts


We are happy to feature two layouts created by Hilde (aka Scoobie) from Norway. We love how she used the Juliette collection. She took the floral papers and added pearls & doilies to made them look like snowflakes and flurries. For more of her SEI projects and details, check out her blog.

Here's what Hilde said about the Juliette collection last month:
"When I saw the Juliette line, my first thought was Snow! Don’t ask me why, but I think it was some of the patterns which made me think of snowflakes, and the colors, too. Where I live, in Norway, we often have snow this time of year, at least quite cold (right now: -10 degrees C and 50 cm of snow)."



Thanks for sharing, Hilde! We love to see your creations. Just send them to our e-mail at seiblog(at)shopsei(dot)com.

3 comments:

Christine said...

se layouts are absolutely lovely!

Christine said...

Uhmmm...that post was supposed to say: "Wow, those layouts are absolutely lovely" (I guess I need to learn to type better...)

pysselpetra said...

Love the layouts!!! So pretty

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover