Friday, May 7, 2010

Guest Blogger, Nikki McBride

Please welcome our guest blogger, Nikki McBride. She is an amazing crafter who has a knack for sewing without a pattern, finding fun activities to do with her kiddos, throwing parties, and making yummy-looking food (we haven't tried any but it must taste as good as it looks). Be sure to soak up some more inspiration on her blog, Salty Pineapple.


Hello Crafters! I am really excited about guest blogging here on SEI Lifestyle.

I thought I would share a little about myself. I was raised in Hawaii and now live in Utah. I grew up surfing at the beach and now I know how to use a snow blower. My husband and I have three spunky kids who love to have dance parties and jump on our bed. I have not always been crafty. Looking back, I might even call myself a "craft snob." However, things have drastically changed and now I have a whole room to myself with all things crafty.

Here are a few pineapple tidbits:
1. I've never met a brownie I didn't like.
2. My favorite color is orange, but I love all bright colors.
3. I DVR all new episodes of Dog The Bounty Hunter.
4. It took me a year to decide on a blog name.
5. I like to talk to strangers in the store that can't decide what to buy.

I'm excited to show you some of my ideas over the next couple of days.
Have a great Mother's Day weekend!

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

I'm really excited to see what Nikki makes. Those tid bits were cute.

nancy said...

Excited to meet you, Nikki! :)

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover