Friday, June 4, 2010

Photo Inspired Layout



Do you ever feel like all your scrapbook pages start to look the same? Sometimes it is hard to find new places for inspiration. The other day I caught Mandi using a nicely arranged photo as inspiration for a layout. It was so fun to see how she interpreted the image. So I thought I would give it a try with this 8 x 8 layout I made with On the Coast papers, chiplets, & foam stickers. I used the top portion of the image below from A Creative Mint as my inspiration.


P.S. Sorry we are a bit slow getting the project up this week. We have been working on some really exciting things for next week so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Thank you for showing your new release - I can't wait to get my hands on it - it will be perferct for summer and beach layouts and cards.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover