Thursday, November 11, 2010

Moonrise Tags

Time flies when you are having fun and I'm definitely having fun guest blogging here on SEI Lifestyle this week! And I've had even more fun creating projects with the beautiful new Moonrise collection! I can't believe how fast the week is going and that tomorrow will be my last post. :( Maybe SEI will invite me back? I could happen, maybe? Perhaps you should leave a comment so the gang at SEI knows if you like my crafty shares and posts? ;) Okay, enough chit chat, how about a project?

The focal point of these tags are my favorite accents in the Moonrise line, the Metal Filigree pieces! Look at the intricate detail on these!

Do enjoy making tags? Lately, I've been making quite a few tags! I've used them in the usual ways, to embellish my scrapbook pages and attach them to cards and gifts, but I've also noticed they make beautiful and inexpensive accents around the home. To give you a few ideas, I ran around the taking some pictures for you! :) I also use some of these ideas for my favorite handmade cards!

Place a tag on a stack of books!

Here I hung the tag on this pretty glass pumpkin, attached to the stem.

Simple, simple, simple! I just propped my tag in front of a little iron basket on one of the shelves in our family room.

This last picture shows my tag hanging on the wardrobe cabinet in the bedroom. Are you starting to think of some places to put your handmade tags and cards? How about placing a few tags on a little tray? I also hang my tags on lamp switches. As you can imagine, there are oodles of possibilities!

Well, I hope you enjoyed today's post and can come back again tomorrow for my last day! Now go forth and decorate with your tags and cards! ;) Kathy

4 comments:

Cassie said...

These are so beautiful!!!
Love the colors and metallic touches.
=)

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE DOING A WONDERFUL JOB, THANKS FOR THE PICTURES.
I WILL SURELY SCRAPLIFT THEM!
DUTCHIEGIRL

Emily said...

I love your posts. This project is gorgeous, I plan on scraplifting it too. Would love to see more projects from you!

Audrey Pettit said...

Lovely tags, Kathy! I really like those metal leaves. Thanks for sharing so many great ideas for decorating with tags, too.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover