Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's a sparkly rainbow day!

Playing with BRAND NEW product is so much fun! Corinne is one of the new Winter 2011 collections from SEI. Today I'd like to share a project, and a card with you. While wandering at Ikea, I came across these fabulous wood framed mirrors. I scooped up a bunch of them because as soon as I saw them, I knew the possibilities were endless. Paint, decoupage, paper - just about anything would be perfect to embellish this mirror. I decided to create a cheery rainbow mirror, using the Corinne collection. I covered it in paper first, and then played around until I had it just right!!!



And for this first card, well, I just couldn't get enough of the sparkly rainbows. I added a stamped sentiment and made a quick clean and simple card. (I told you I love clean and simple!)


And because I just couldn't stop myself, here's one more bright and cheery card!


I am sorry to say that tomorrow is my last day here on the SEI blog. I have some more projects featuring Corinne, and this collection's versatility. It's been such a fun week, and I am so glad you've been here hanging out with me! See you tomorrow! XOXO Laura

1 comment:

Charity Hassel said...

these are fantastic! you are so talented!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover