Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Strive



When Audrey sent us this layout we were surprised because it's not her usual style. It is so great that she was able to stretch herself and still come out with a nice layout. This is really hard for most of us to do, but we can learn so much when we try something new.



Audrey explains the journey, "When I got the White Elegance papers, I KNEW they would be perfect for misting or distress inking, and that the silvery images on the paper would resist the ink. They turned out just beautiful!! I have to admit that this purply-blue background paper was supposed to be just an 'experiment' piece to see how the paper would mist, but I loved the way it turned out, so I used it on my page. I also used another piece of the White Elegance for my base and inked the edges with a light brown ink. It, too, resisted very well. Papers and die cuts are from Moonrise, and more tickets from En Route. The flowers and butterflies are Monsterville yellow cardstock, and the flower centers are brads from Claire."

1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

Just beautiful Audrey! I love what you were able to create with the mist and your handmade flowers are totally fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover