Friday, April 8, 2011

Guest Blogger, Marcy Penner

We are thrilled to introduce next week's guest blogger, Marcy Penner. She is a lady of many talents, including home decorating/renovating, photography, scrapbooking/paper-crafting, and blogging! She has a great week lined up with tons of creative ideas so be sure to check back soon. Until then, swing by her blog, an inspired life.


Hi there! My name is Marcy Penner and I'm super excited to be guest hosting the SEI blog next week. We'll start it all off on Monday... but for now, here's a little bit about me.

I'm married to my high school sweetheart and we live on the family farm on 22 acres in Canada. We're still busy renovating our farmhouse. Right now we're almost done our kitchen. I can't wait for it to be done! When I'm not busy working on the house I'm scrapbooking or taking pictures of my kids (when they let me). ;) You can also find me over blogging over at www.marcypenner.com.

So, that's that. Have a great weekend everyone, and I'll see you back here next week!

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Looking forward to seeing your projects, Marcy!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover