Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spring Flowers




Lori is back again with two more Couture projects, as promised. The first Lori describes as, "a very simple layout documenting my tulip love in the spring time and how I love to bring them in the house this time of year for a little SPRING inside!"


How did she do it? She "used samples from the paper collection to piece together to form a quilt together.... Love all of the colours in this line... so pretty and soft and perfect for spring layouts."


"I made my flower by accordion folding my paper and then layering it on top of a die cut accent and then adding some of the pretty embellishments from the Couture Sundries."


The second project for today, from Lori, are these pretty altered flowers. She says, I "made this flower bouquet from an altered kit I had from years ago. Just coverd some chipboard flowers with scraps of paper and then used all of the pretty buttons and brads as the centers. A very simple project but so much fun to make! I used my paper crimper to crimp my scraps and used them to fill the bucket."


"It is a perfect gift for mothers day as an extra splash of colour and the perfect type of flowers to give - the ones that won't die!!"


Thanks for the reminder, Lori! Mother's Day is a week from tomorrow. Is anyone making a gift this year? What is it? We'd love to hear your ideas!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

BEAUTIFUL projects!!!!! I love the Couture Collection!T4S

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover