Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello Friend Card

So hopefully everyone’s bellies are full from yesterday and ready for more paper goodness today!

I will admit that cards scare me-to death. I’m slowly but surely getting over my fear of them, but looking at a 5” x 5” square of paper makes me start to sweat and feel inadequate! But, I felt like the large flowers from the Walk On Air paper were screaming to be center stage.


I cut one of them out, plus a smaller flower for added color and layered them together. I added a brad from the Claire collection that I already had in my stash to finish it off. The rest is quite simple. I sewed together a strip of paper and a larger block of paper, added the beautiful letter sticker tabs and finished it off with epoxy stickers! Very simple, but that’s how I do cards!
Christa

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover