Thursday, August 4, 2011

6 months -- August Challenge




Our sketch challenge for August was designed by Julie Bonner. She based it off of this sweet layout of her little one's first 6 months. What a great way to document the amazing changes that baby goes through!


Julie made her own tags by cutting tag shapes out of papers from the Corinne, Couture, and Spooks collections. She finished them off with circles around the holes and a little string.


She cut letters out of papers for her title and added the pre-made banner with brads. To label each month, Julie cut tickets out of the Corinne border strip.


Ready to make your own layout? To make it easy, Julie designed this great sketch for you to use this month. Use it to create a project and you could win a $25 gift certificate to shopsei.com! To enter to win, just link it up to our link party at the end of the month.

4 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Darling page Julie!
I love the tags!!

Sugarlips said...

I love it! I already made my page, just gotta add pics. Can't wait to link it up.

edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com

angie gutshall said...

Julie, I love all those tags! Such a cute design!

Ann said...

What an adorable page! I hope to use this sketch this month after I get back from holiday.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover