Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Gift Wrap Inspiration

I love wrapping gifts. I've always enjoyed finding a creative and beautiful way to wrap a package for someone special. I especially like the kind that reflect the person receiving the gift's personality. Here's some inspiration mostly drawn from my Pinterest boards.

I LOVE brown paper gift wrap. It's my favorite to use, because it's like a blank canvas. I recently gave a gift to my sister in law featuring brown paper, feathers, and suede cording.

and here's another I recently gave

thrifted vintage wrapping paper, SEI tags and stamps, tissue paper rose spritzed with tumble dye



angie gutshall said...

I too love brown paper to wrap gifts! You can personalize it to suit the person your giving it to!

Charity said...

Love the Martha tutorial on how to tie a bow...;)
Cute tags for your gift.

Janet Z said...

Who wouldn't love to receive any of these packages!

Nicole said...


Annette said...

wow great ideas...thanks for sharing

Leah Crowe said...

I adore brown paper wrap too!!!

Marci said...

I absolutely love the brown paper! It is ADORABLE! I was wondering where the best place to get it is? Thanks for all the great ideas! So cute!

GoyaDesigns said...

They're so pretty that I wouldn't want to open them.


newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover