Thursday, September 1, 2011

2012 Design Team

Today is the big reveal! But first we just wanted to say thanks to everyone who put themselves out there and applied for our design team. So many talented ladies made it hard to choose. However, we are very happy to have these eight women as... SEI's 2012 Design team!


• I have been scrapbooking for 12 years.
• I love repurposing everyday items in my crafting.
• I never stray from bright colors and bold prints.
• None of my pages are complete without stitching and a little bit of mist.


• A middle school art teacher by day and paper crafter at night.
• I'm from San Jose, CA and currently reside with my husband of 3 years who generously supports my paper crafting love
• I love experimenting with trendy designs and simply layering that has a strong focal point.
• I've been designing for a little over two years, but followed trends and the business while I studied Art & Design in college.
• I like to design with romantic comedies playing in the background and my pet parrot at my side!


• I live in Washington State, married to my husband for 18 years and we have a 7 year old daughter, Olivia, and a mini schnauzer named Maxwell.
• I've enjoyed all kinds of crafts since I was a young child. The first projects I can remember giving away were painted scraps of wood that I "borrowed" from my Grandpa's wood shop.
• I've been stamping for approximately 20 years. My first introduction to stamping was at a Stampin' Up party and I've been hooked ever since!
• Other hobbies include graphic and web design, photography and home decorating.

• Hi, my name is Kim Stewart and I am a paper artist and scrapbooker. I have been scrapbooking on and off ever since my son was born in 2004 but more consistently for about a year now.
• I love patterned paper, paper piecing and layering, sometimes hand cutting various elements such as tags and frames, and using them in fun and unique ways.
• I started doing various paper cut floralscape artworks about 3 years ago on a large scale which led to my love of scrapbooking. I was always told that my artwork looked like scrapbook pages on steroids!
• My other interest include drawing, painting, photography, jewelry making and sewing.



Lori Mancini
(returning for another year!)
• I live in beautiful Ontario Canada with my husband Dan and our two handsome teenage son's.
• When I’m not scrapbooking until the wee hours of the morning I enjoy spending time family and friends, and keep busy running our Custom Cabinetry business with my husband.
• I am a "Scatter-Brained" blonde who loves to read blogs by the hour, take photo's by the 100's, and finds inspiration in everything around me.
• I enjoy The lazy days of summer, Starbuck's pretzels, and cheering my kids on in whatever it is they're doing. In the winter you will find me hibernating in my scrap room with fuzzy slippers and a cup of tea, or camped out in front of the TV watching Grey's Anatomy or The Biggest Loser.
• I am honored to have had my work published in Canadian Scrapbooker, Scrapbook & Cards Today and Scrapbook Trends magazine’s. I look forward to inspiring all of you with my creations and being inspired by all of you!


• I have been scrapbooking since 2005 & have fallen totally in love with this hobby!
• I have been published in Scrapbook Trends, CARDS, & Create Magazines.
• I currently design for American Crafts, Blue Moon Scrapbooking, & The Girls Loft.
• My day job is working as a Team Lead for front desk reservations at a condominium in Perdido Key, FL.
• Some of my favorite things are penguins, chapstick, NCIS, sweet tea, Criminal Minds, flip-flops, & a good book!


• I’ve been paper crafting for almost 10 years ( I can’t believe it’s been that long already)
• Loves capturing Memories and has my camera with me 24-7
• Full time Mother of a 5 year old, Army Wife, College Student, and Entrepreneur


• I am a NYC-born and bred, online marketing nerd by day and craft robot by night. I have pretty much crafted all my life, but it wasn't until 2003, when I started seriously investing in scrapbooking and stamping.
• When I'm not working or making something, I'm brunching with friends, guiltily watching reality junk, traveling the world, or catching up on sleep.
• I am very thankful and thrilled for the opportunity to join the SEI Lifestyle design team because some of my first scrapbooking papers were actually from SEI! So I feel as though I've come full circle!

Welcome to the team ladies! We are thrilled to have you. With every beginning comes an ending. We are sad to say good-bye to our 2011 Design Team. They will still be inspiring us through October. After that we would like to send them with our best wishes on their new adventures. They have done an amazing job and we are grateful for their dedication and creativity.

19 comments:

Lori M said...

Congrats Girls!! I can't wait to see wht amazing things you do with their products! I'm so happy to be a part of this team again!!

Amy Kingsford said...

I'm so excited about the opportunity I have to work with all of you and these adorable products!

Unknown said...

so excited to meet you ladies. cheers to 2012 !!!

Shona said...

Yay! Congrats everyone!

nancy said...

Congrats, ladies! Can't wait to see what you make!

Melissa Mann said...

Congrats ladies!!!

Diana Waite said...

Congrats everyone!!

Mommy Sauri~ said...

Congratulations everyone. It's going to be sad to see the verterans go but I am looking forward to what 2012 has in store for us. Welcome

Queenie said...

Congrats LADIES! Very excited to work with you all over the next year! What fun!

Pearl said...

congrats ladies! excited to work with the 2012 team and sei lifestyle!

Jennifer Holmes said...

Oooh...super excited to get started! What a talented bunch of ladies I get to work with. Congrats and nice to "meet" you all!

Jamie Harder said...

Congratulations to you all!!! Such a talented group of ladies!!!

Unknown said...

Big congrats, ladies!

kim said...

Congratulations everyone! I'm super excited, can't wait to see all the fun things everyone creates! Nice to meet you all!

Renee said...

'So happy for all of you!! Congrats ladies! I know we are in for a treat!!

angie gutshall said...

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you all!!! You will love working with SEI!

Shirley said...

Congratulations, ladies!

Ann said...

Congratulations to the new team and best wishes to the outgoing team. Looking forward to seeing all kinds of great ideas over the next year!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover