Thursday, October 6, 2011

Crunching Crinkling Leaves


Ever see an amazing layout, like this one, and wonder what inspired it? We do. Audrey shows us how picking up on a current trend can inspire something wonderful. In her own words...


"'Crunching Crinkling' the phrase/quote ftom the quotes patterned paper of the Homestead line just spoke perfectly for what we were experiencing in our photos that I just decided to use that as my title!"


"Hexagons seem to be one of the 'hot' shapes right now. I cut these on my Cricut, and then handstitched around each shape (yes, it took me forever)."


"I kept the rest of the background simple by misting a bit and stamping with a woodgrain stamp. This is one of my favorite layouts so far this year!"

6 comments:

Julie Bonner said...

WOWZERS Audrey - this is fabulous!!!! Love it :)

Nathalie said...

This page is amazing!!! LOVE the stitching!

chaekc said...

As badly as I hate to hand stitch, I think this layout makes it worth it! Nice job!

Cindi said...

I agree, amazing and fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Love the hexagons and the detailed stitching. Fabulous layout.

Mrs. Kenco said...

Absolutely stunning! Great job. Never would have thought of that on my own!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover