Monday, October 24, 2011

Hay There Cutie! + Winner


Audrey never fails to impress! Today she has a stunning autumn layout to share. It's always fun to hear the designer explain their own project so we'll leave the rest up to her...



"This Homestead line is truly one of my favorites. The colors are just so different, yet so beautiful together. When I saw this purple plaid printed paper, it reminded me of this jacket that my daughter had, so the photo and papers went great together!"



"I stamped the background a bit with a textured stamp and stitched around the outside. For the muslin and burlap, I first treated these fabrics with a liquid fabric stiffner, then let them dry. They are very easy to cut when they are dry."


"I used some dies and my Big Shot for the journaling area and the scalloped piece on top. For the flower, I just twisted a piece of muslin and glued it, then misted it with spray inks to match."

Thank you, Audrey!

...And the winner of the giveaway from Friday is...


#36, juscorcw


Congrats! Please e-mail us your mailing address at seiblog{at}shopsei{dot}com to claim your prize.

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover