Monday, December 26, 2011

Kim's Holiday Layouts


We hope you had a wonderful day yesterday and Santa brought you something special. Now you have all those photos, are you ready for some scrapbooking ideas? Don't worry Kim is here to give you two!



"This first one is a simple project using the banner shapes that I love to use. It was a combination of all the collections, silver valley, holiday cheer and a few from the homestead collection. I made the little presents from using my square punch and hand cutting the little ribbons."



...........................................................................


"The second is called 'Sprinkles'. I used a photo of my son eating a donut! This layout was made mostly using the holiday cheer collection. I placed all the little die cut accents around the photo. The title was made using the silver valley sticker letters cut out of white card-stock."



 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover