Monday, January 16, 2012

Calm

Pearl did an amazing job of making this layout reflect the feeling of the title, photo, and journaling. Doesn't it all work together beautifully to evoke the feeling of calm?


"I learned an important lesson this year, 'enjoy the calm'. This layout is a reflection of this lesson and something I will remember through all that I do in 2012. I decided to mix and match collections to create my own pattern paper. By very simply cutting around the Homestead design and putting it on the Silver Valley cardstock, I made my very own pattern paper. Another favorite part of the layout are the dimensional hearts creating texture and shadows on the layout but still remaining a clean and calm look."


What good advice! We can probably all enjoy the calm a little more.

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

this is just beautiful--really like all the little hearts!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover