Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Times Mini Book


Why not begin the new year by creating a mini book highlighting happy times from 2011, like Kim? She made this album for her son using the Homestead and Silver Valley collections.


Kim explains how she made it, "First I created the title in photoshop and cut it out for the cover along with the words Happy times. I used a strip of paper smaller than the book to add scrap papers too that I punched with my square punch, they added just a little color. For a little more detail I also added one of the rub ons behind it. It's something easy that I can add all my son's photo's too from 2011. All of your strips don't have to be the same size throughout the book, it's a good way to use the smaller strips of paper leftover from other projects."


2 comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover