Friday, March 2, 2012

Beautiful Bookmarks

Jennifer is always coming up with creative ways to use paper for practical projects! Not only are these bookmarks useful, they are also pretty. What a thoughtful little gift to make for your favorite reader.

"My daughter is an advid reader and is always misplacing her bookmarks. I made her three; one to keep at home, one for school, and an extra...just in case! The bookmarks themselves were made using a die and the Field Notes paper collection. I embellished each one with elements from the same collection, including the beautiful butterfly. To finish them off, I laminated each one and added an eyelet and twine. Now my little reader is all set!"


glenda said...

These are sooo cute!!!

Jenn Copeland said...

Oh, Jennifer! These are gorgeous! You continue to rock! :)


newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover