Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Play Together & Stay Together

"I used my favourite new line Vanilla Sunshine for this layout - with its bright colours and fun embellishments I knew it would be perfect for a nice spring/summer layout - it just screams sunshine!!"


"I have been waiting for over 10 years to scrapbook these two photo's of my boys. Riding their Little Tykes cars up and down the sidewalk was one of their favourite things to do on a beautiful day. As soon as I saw Vanilla Sunshine I knew exactly what my first layout was going to be with it since I could never find a paper line that complemented them (and wasn't too girly) until now!! I look at these photo's I can't believe where the time has gone... and that at one time, my now teenage sons, actually DID get along LOL!!"



"I used the Honey Bubbles sheet and cut out the colours that I wanted to work with and I just love the result. This paper is gorgeous when it catches the light and the iridescent circles glow... just like rays of sunshine hitting my layout! I didn't want to many patterns to fight with my photo's so I used some of the more solid colour fabric swatches, some of the delicious washi tape (yes this is my absolute favourite!!) and sidewalk chalk paper for my title and some Silhouette work. I love how I added just the "and" sign from the letter sheet, with a little Sundries heart to add a pop of colour on an otherwise dark title! Adding a few of the die cut accents and some of embellishments was just enough to put the finishing touches on this layout!"



"Thanks so much for letting me share today... I hope you are all getting some beautiful sunshine where ever you are today!"

2 comments:

Mommy Sauri~ said...

It must have been exciting to finally scrap those photos.

I have plenty of pics waiting for that aha moment when the right color combo perfect paper cross our path!

Mommy Sauri~
http://casadesauri.blogspot.com

Diana Waite said...

So totally love the bright colors--this is WONDERFUL!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover