Thursday, April 5, 2012

Florida Sunset

This layout, created by Melissa, really shows off the beautiful summer colors in the Field Notes collection. It's a lot of fun to layer them on craft paper because it makes them pop!


"To create this layout, I stacked paper strips from the 'Field Notes' collection and placed my picture at the top of the stack. I created an embellishment cluster in the lower left hand corner and placed a couple of additional butterflies on the layout. I love the jewel tones in this collection and it is perfect for scrapping those outdoor photos!"


The orange butterflies pick up the colors from the lovely sunset photos she took. To make their wings more dimensional, simply fold them up along the edge of their body, like Melissa did.


2 comments:

April said...

That is a GORGEOUS layout. I love the butterflies.

-april.

Diana Waite said...

wow this is AMAZING!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover