Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Here Comes the Sun

"In my page 'Here Comes the Sun' I used the delightful patterns and colors of the Vanilla Sunshine Collection to help me capture my joy that spring is finally here!"


"I couldn't pass up the chance to use this fun sun ray tear-apart sheet on my page--with all of its great patterns. Then I extracted this adorable hummingbird from one of the patterned papers in the Vanilla Sunshine collection with my craft knife, in an effort to draw attention to the photo and to add some dimension and interest in the top half of my page. Both of these touches keep my fun over-sized title from being to overwhelming."


What a great way to celebrate SPRING, Amy! We are so excited for spring too and this layout with it's cheery title and pretty details captures it perfectly.

1 comment:

Mommy Sauri~ said...

I love your title.

Mommy Sauri~
http://casadesauri.blogspot.com

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover