Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Break Memory Book

Did you have a nice Spring Break? If your break is over, there is still time to create one of these journals/mini books for a summer project. Jennifer's Field Notes Spring Break memory book would be fun for any special vacation.


"My family is getting ready for our spring break vacation and I thought now would be a perfect time to create my own book. This project will be especially fun for my daughter, who loves to write and create art of all kinds. The 5 x 7 journal was perfect!"



"I couldn't be happier with the extra pockets included. I created writing prompts for my daughter and tucked them into the front pocket. Of course I had to also make a matching bookmark!"


"And, finally, I gathered up a few supplies (including stickers and die cuts from the Field Notes collection) and tucked them into a vinyl envelope for her to use. I can't wait to get started capturing our vacation memories!"
 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover