We LOVE Tumble Dye! So, we are super excited to have a whole week to show off some of the fun new projects we have been creating lately.
Today we have these pretty colored jars. Wouldn't they make such lovely centerpieces for a wedding reception? Tumble Dye makes it possible to mix up any color you'd like. Would you like to make some for your next party or spring decor?
1. Mix a few of tablespoons of Tumble Dye and Mod Podge in a glass jar. For a brighter color, use more Tumble Dye. For a softer color, use less Tumble Dye and more Mod Podge.
2. Carefully twist your jar around over a bowl to cover the inside. Let the excess drip into the bowl.
3. Dry your jar upside down on a paper bag for about a half hour. The jar should become more clear and the excess liquid should now be on the paper bag.
4. Place your jar upside down on a cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.
5. Put the cookie sheet in the oven on warm for 10 minutes.
6. Using oven mitts to protect your hands, turn the jar over and put back in the warm oven for an additional 20-30 minutes.
7. Let them cool and decorate! Any questions?