Saturday, July 21, 2012

Always Believe

For this layout I used a lot of little elements from all the past collections including mayberry, field notes and promise me. Every few months or so I like to go through my stash of papers and pull out ones that I never really got around to using or could not find the right project for. For the leaves on my layout I went back to promise me collection and thought the pinks where perfect to go along with the other bright colors I wanted to use.


I began cutting the leaves from some of my past cutouts and began layering them and also using some pop dots for dimension. I like to layer sort of randomly until the composition looks right.

For my little banner I wanted to use the little tickets from the mayberry collection, they have such great bright colors and they say all the right things. And I just placed them haphazardly along the side of my other layered tags.

I always want to use paint chips in some way on my layouts and in this case I used a strip alongside the base of the layout just for added color. I finished things off with some twine, buttons and a little bright neon ribbon.

Kim

1 comment:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover