Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Spiral Bound Journal


Hello everyone! It's Melissa here on the blog today with a altered spiral bound journal I put together using the Field Notes Collection. I love little notebooks to carry miscellaneous lists, papers, coupons, etc. in and this little journal would be perfect for it. It would also make a terrific gift for someone such as a teacher or a friend!


To create this journal, I took the Spiral Bound Journal and covered the front in the striped black and white Field Notes pattern paper. I adhered another block of paper on top of that and then cut out one of the perforated tags that had a bird on it.


I tucked a couple of manila tags underneath the bird tag and also wrapped some twine around the tag. I cut out one of the foiled butterflies from the Field Notes paper and tucked it under one corner of the bird tag.


I finished it off by adding a brass clip to the bird tag, a dragonfly to the lower left hand corner and a flower embellishment. In no time at all, I had this sweet little journal ready to go!

Melissa

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover