Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer Carnival Party Part Two

Hello! When we last left off I had shared with you my plans for a carnival themed party, starting with an oversized ticket invitation. Now comes the best part of any party...the food!


While I usually dream big about party details, the realization that I'd have to duplicate all of these extras many times over got the best of me. For once I listened to my husband and kept things relatively simple!


Again, using PSE, I created a few labels to embellish some party treats. Like this little glassine bag filled with popcorn. I simply wrapped some patterned paper from A Fair Day around the bag, tied some twine around it and added my label.


And what carnival party doesn't have animal crackers?! Here I opted for a clear bag so the animals could all be seen. I made a simple bag topper with more patterned paper, tied on some twine and added some "tickets" that I cut out using a shaped die.


And, lastly, even my water bottles are getting a makeover! I used another strip of patterned paper, adhered it around the bottle and added my little elephant that coordinates with my invitation. More washi tape around the top of the bottle...just because I can!

I hope you enjoyed my carnival inspired party! Hopefully your summer has been just as fun!

Jennifer

Supplies: stamps (Waltzingmouse Stamps), washi tape (Pick Your Plum), A Fair Day (SEI)
 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover