Monday, September 17, 2012

Grateful Card

Good Morning! I'm back again today with a greeting card that I made using the "Lexington" Card Maker paper pack. This pack includes 25 sheets with a sticker sheet. The stickers have fabulous phrases to use on a card.


I cut a block of yellow card stock to 10"x7" and folded in half. I cut a block of pattern paper and a smaller block of a different pattern paper and adhered them together using my sewing machine. I cut a block of white card stock, rounded the corners, and inked the edges. I used foam dots to adhere this down. I placed one of the sticker sentiment phrases on it and tied a piece of yellow twine around it. A few little flowers and brads from the Vanilla Sunshine Sundries finished the card off! I love using collections of paper to create cards - the papers all work well together and your cards come together quickly!


Have a fabulous day!

Melissa

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover