Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Etsy Scrapbook Layout

Hi there! Pearl here to share a layout mixing various SEI collections again. You often see me mixing various collections together for a collected, eclectic feel. The beauty of SEI designs is that it's so easy to mix and match colors and patterns! I used a light blue floral Desert Springs pattern as the base and combined a larger pink floral Promise Me pattern with a navy Field Notes and newsprint Field Notes pattern.


To bring it all together, I added some more pink and peach tones with Promise Me embellishments, mandarin orange puff alphabet stickers, and some peach tissue paper.


I love the dimension and depth created by the puff alphabet stickers!


Pearl

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover