Saturday, October 6, 2012

Boo to You Halloween Decor

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to craft for and it doesn't take much to create some fun, spooky decor for your house. This project started with an inexpensive frame and some terrific patterned paper from the Salem Heights collection. I just love this foil accent Dead Man's Parlor paper! From a distance it looks like an elegant damask design, but up close you'll see the spooky skeletons and crossbones design. How cool is that?! I also cut and added an accent strip from a the Amethyst foil paper included in the Mirelle collection. It's a beautiful pattern and color and adds an unexpected elegant touch to this project.


When I spotted this glittered haunted house shape included in the Salem Heights chiplets, I knew I'd have to incorporate it into my design. I backed it with some vintage book print and popped it out with foam dimensionals to really show it off. And that's it! I'm off to a great start with my Halloween decorating! Boo to you!


Jennifer

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover