Friday, November 16, 2012

Fall Boots Scrapbook Layout

One of my favorite aspects of autumn is the change in wardrobe. I love swapping tank tops for cozy sweaters and flip flops for boots. I took a photo of my new fall boots while we were at the pumpkin patch this year, and the browns and blues of the Mirelle collection were a perfect fit.


Making sure to choose a paper with the beautiful foil treatment this collection features, I used my die-cut machine to create my title. I chose another foiled paper for the background of my photo. I love the subtle shine and sparkle the foil gives my page.



I pulled all the coordinating leaves from the Mirelle Sundries and Autumn Potpourri packages to cluster at the corner of my photo. I especially love the velvet leaves mixed with the foiled leaves.


Whatever season you find yourself in, I hope you take the opportunity to capture the little things you love about it. And don't forget to pull your favorite SEI papers and embellishments together for the layout!

Tessa

2 comments:

Margi said...

Very pretty. I love the leaves.

Audrey Pettit said...

Really beautiful!!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover