Monday, January 7, 2013

Merry and Bright Holiday Layout

Hello! Welcome to SEI blog. You are here with Natt Smith.

Something I have been inspired by lately is monochrome. I find monochrome style is very challenge. Yet it makes me able to added more details to my projects.

Here is a layout I created using a white color scheme. The Christmas crystal ornament with green background it's just so perfect to use with this color scheme.

Silver glitter ribbon makes a simple layout feel so glamourous.

I added a little velvet fabric to give the layout some texture.

Rhinestones and glitter alpha stickers work together so well.

Thank you for stopping by. Now, I want to ask what color do you want to use for your monochrome layout?


Holiday Traditions sundries
Music sheet woven sheet
12x12 sheet
Glitter alpha stickers
Banner sticker Velvet paper
Glitter ribbon
pale ginger ale printed cardstock


jenni...that's me. said...

This is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

LOVE it.

Kristy LifenReflection said...

I adore the banner you created!

Anna Bradshaw said...

So simple and yet the intricate details really shine. Thanks for the inspiration! I want to use brown for my monochromatic attempt.


newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover