Monday, January 7, 2013

Merry and Bright Holiday Layout

Hello! Welcome to SEI blog. You are here with Natt Smith.

Something I have been inspired by lately is monochrome. I find monochrome style is very challenge. Yet it makes me able to added more details to my projects.

Here is a layout I created using a white color scheme. The Christmas crystal ornament with green background it's just so perfect to use with this color scheme.


Silver glitter ribbon makes a simple layout feel so glamourous.


I added a little velvet fabric to give the layout some texture.


Rhinestones and glitter alpha stickers work together so well.


Thank you for stopping by. Now, I want to ask what color do you want to use for your monochrome layout?

Natt

Supplies:
Holiday Traditions sundries
Music sheet woven sheet
12x12 sheet
Glitter alpha stickers
Banner sticker Velvet paper
Glitter ribbon
pale ginger ale printed cardstock

4 comments:

Jenni Calma said...

This is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

LOVE it.

Unknown said...

I adore the banner you created!

Anna Bradshaw said...

So simple and yet the intricate details really shine. Thanks for the inspiration! I want to use brown for my monochromatic attempt.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover