Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nothing Like a Good Book

Some pictures are fun and I don't want miss the chance to scrap them. This picture was one of those pictures, but the colour version was terrible, and editing was not helping. When I moved the picture to black and white, the picture suddenly became usable.


You'll notice that I enjoy mixing up collections. In many cases there is lovely overlap that allows a line to be broadened and used different ways. I mixed a little Holiday Traditions, Desert Springs, Vanilla Sunshine as well as Field Notes to create this page. I used foam pop dots to add dimension to the different stickers that I added to the page.

I hope that I've inspired you to mix up the collections a little. Thanks for visiting!

Sarah

1 comment:

Jenni Calma said...

Precious! Love the colors, love the sewing and it is a super happy picture...makes me smile!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover