Friday, January 25, 2013

Paper-crafted Snowglobe

Hey there! Today's project is a gift that I gave my husband for Christmas in his stocking, a cute little snow globe!

To make it all you need is a snow globe that has an opening for a paper insert, and SEI's Mirelle collection. I found this snow globe at Urban Outfitters.


As you can see, snow globes don't have to be Christmas-themed, this one is love-themed I trimmed a photo to fit the opening and then added strips of Gems and Bronze Chevron paper that have been trimmed with decorative edge scissors to the bottom of the photo. I added a cute little flourish from Autumn Potpourri.


Don't forget to embellish the back of the snow globe. I trimmed a sheet of Trinkets to fit the snow globe opening. Then, I added a frame from Autumn Potpourri that was trimmed in half and embellished it with more die cuts from Autumn Potpourri.

The Mirelle collection features warm colors and lovely motifs, perfect for your home! Even better--the die cuts are perfectly-sized for a small project, such as this!

Emily

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover