Thursday, February 7, 2013

"For You" Gift Box

Hi everyone! It's Natt Smith here. Many times when I buy a cute little gift for my friends I have a hard time finding the right box to fit the gift.

Luckily, my die-cutting machine allows me to cut a box that perfectly fits the gift. So today I have a box to share with you that I created for a gift that I bought for my friend.

I used the stripe pattern paper from the Think of Me collection to cut this lovely lace box with Silhouette Cameo file.



It's simple and easy just to let the die-cutting machine work for you. For this cut, make sure your mat and blade are good because it has a lot of details on it. Then I just decorated it with buttons, and stickers.



There you have it. A cute, pretty little box to make your present for friends even more special. Thank you for stopping by everyone!

xoxo.

Natt

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover