Monday, April 22, 2013

"NOLA" Scrapbook Layout


Hi there! Pearl here to share a layout full of trip memorabilia. I wanted the layout to feel like I ripped a page out of a journal and just threw all the elements onto the desk. The journal page uses a cool gold foiled diamond pattern from Entrada. To keep it from feeling too overwhelming, I fanned the restaurant cards collected during the trip along with the hotel key card. I cut stamps from Mia Bella to add a bit of dimension to the envelope.



To further keep the layout clean, I used a SEI craft envelope to store the air tickets. To finish the layout off, I added some ink splatters using black Tumble Die.



With summer coming up, how will you be scrapbooking your memorabilia?

Thanks for stopping by!

Pearl

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover