Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Coral Card: Layers of Trim

I love the trims in the Mia Bella collection. I wanted to use one or two on this "hello" card, but I couldn't choose which ones. I had to use all of them!

I adhered the most prominent trim to the center of my card and stacked washi tape strips and trims above and below.

I tucked a few sequins in here and there, and added a sticker sentiment.

I love the "feel" of this card. The textures are so pretty and interesting. I just hope my recipient doesn't spend so much time running her fingers over the trims that she forgets to read what's inside.



Kristy LifenReflection said...

Love this one, so pretty!

ginngerr said...

Такая нежность!
Такая чувственность!
Очень понравилась Ваша работа!!!


newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover