Friday, September 27, 2013

Noel Christmas Cards


When it comes to creating Christmas cards, an easy pattern to follow and a great collection to work with are must-haves. Working with the beautiful, new Noel collection was easy, and my simple pattern made for quick cards:



Each card is 4.25 inches by 5.5 inches. I started with a 4x5.25 base of patterned paper and then added a 4x2 piece of a contrasting pattern to the top. I rounded the right side corners, then adhered the block to my card.





Next, I adhered a piece of sequin trim where the patterns meet and clustered embellishments to the left. I adhered my focal point stickers to cardstock, trimmed them out, then added them to the cards with foam adhesive.



Although each card is different, using a pattern made quick work of them. And using the gorgeous Noel collection means that mixing and matching patterns and embellishments is a breeze. If you're getting a head start on your holiday cards, give Noel and a simple pattern a try for yourself!

Tessa

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover