Monday, October 28, 2013

Holiday Wreath Card & Tag


Hi! Pearl here to share a holiday card and matching gift tag. With the holidays right around the corner, I've been creating many cards made with this perfect Christmas collection, Chalet.




I used my die-cutting machine to create a wreath design on kraft card stock. I left some spots off so that I could accentuate the design with pearl stickers to give it some extra dimension. I used the dark wood design from Red Mahagony underneath to contrast with the kraft color. I then dressed up the card with stickers.



I did the same with the matching gift tag, but instead of stickers, I stamped to and from on vellum and adhered it to the tag. I added a ribbon to tie both tags together so that it can also fan open for an additional space to write a quick message. What designs are you cooking up for the holidays?

Thanks for stopping by!
Pearl

1 comment:

April said...

I love this card. It's so clean and the layers really make it pop.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover