Thursday, December 5, 2013

Joyful Christmas Cards

Cards are always fun to give at Christmas time and even more so when they are homemade!! There are a couple of younger boys and girls in our family and I wanted to give them a card this year for Christmas.

Noel 12x12 scrapbook album kit
Bazzill cardstock
Michael's ribbon
Hot glue gun
Michael's jingle bells
Generic White floss
Pop Dots
Martha Stewart snowflake punch

I cut various sized cards from the cardstock paper. Then I measured each card with various papers from the Noel 12x12 scrapbooking album kit and placed on to each card.

After each card had the base paper, I added elements to each card that would make them all different and fun!

I like my cards to really pop and using pop dots with the elements allows me to do that and really get the 3D affect in for measure!



Nicole (Bellenza Party Suite) said...

Lovely! Thanks for posting the instructions :)

April said...

Gorgeous cards!


newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover